The main gerbv web site has moved to geda-project.org.
The top level gerbv home page is now found at
Please adjust your bookmarks accordingly. This page will redirect in 15 seconds.
gerbv - A Free/Open Source Gerber Viewer
- Gerbv is a viewer for Gerber RS-274X files, Excellon drill files, and CSV
- Gerbv is a native Linux application, and it runs on many common unix
- Gerbv is
- You may download the source code from this
- The core functionality of gerbv is located in a separate library
(libgerbv), allowing developers to include Gerber
parsing/editing/exporting/rendering into other programs. Documentation for
libgerbv is here.
- Gerbv is one of the utilities affiliated with the gEDA project, an umbrella organization
dedicated to producing free software tools for electronic design.